With yesterday’s announcement that Scottish Power plan to increase the price of their electricity by 10% we wanted to make you aware that even with this hike it’s still possible to save on your energy bills.
Energy efficiency will save you money. LEDs convert electricity into light in an extremely efficient way, often saving consumers 90% on their electricity bill. This process cannot be matched by standard halogen bulbs or CFLs.
If as expected the likes of nPower, E.On and EDF also increase their prices, the average household can expect their energy bill to increase by £180! This makes it all the more important to make the switch to energy efficient lighting.
It’s very easy to make the switch, simply visit our website and browse the wide range of energy efficient lighting.
Should you need assistance we have a number of knowledgeable support staff available via our live chat or alternatively by telephone: 0845 459 8010.
- BBC News: Scottish Power raises gas and electricity prices.
- The Guardian: Energy bills set to rise further, companies warn.
- Sky News: Families Face £200 Hike As Energy Prices Rise.
- uSwitch: Gas and electricity prices rises and decreases.
- The Telegraph: Millions of households face record high energy bills.
- Money Saving Expert: Cheap Gas & Electricity.